Skinfaxi Racing (II) is being launched with an exciting new prospect!
ETYMOLOGY OF SKINFAXI:
We'll start with a little bit of culture... Skinfaxi in the Old Norse mythology is the horse of god Dagr (Day).The name Skinfaxi means shining mane. Skinfaxi pulled Dagr's chariot across the sky every day and his mane lit up the sky and the Earth. Skinfaxi is therefore the name of a horse who enlightens the Earth.
The filly being syndicated will be named PRECIOUS EQUITY. She is a lovely powerful filly by Equiano out of Anasy by Gone West. As planned Precious Equity is a french-bred filly so she will qualify for the lucrative french premiums when she will venture back to her native land.
EQUIANO has had a good year and his flag bearer is STRATH BURN who will undoubtedly be one of the best sprinters in Europe next year. He is a son of champion stallion ACCLAMATION.
On the dam side, our filly is out of Anasy by champion stallion GONE WEST (ZAFONIC, ZAMINDAR...) out of BLUE MOON. This is a solid family proven both in Europe and America. I used to work closely with this family when I was assistant to Richard Mandella in California and know that they are oozing quality.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PARTNERSHIP:
- The partnership will run for 12 months (from 01/11/15 until 31/10/16).
- Racehorse trainer David Menuisier will train the horse, manage the partnership and keep all the partners informed, therefore David Menuisier will act as the agent of the partnership and will do so for free.
- In October 2016, a decision will have to be made by the partners to either sell the horse at auction or continue the partnership for another 12 months**. 100% of the partners will have to agree on the outcome, otherwise the horse will be definitely sold at auction at Tattersalls in Newmarket of Arqana in France as first planned to break the partnership. Throughout the year, if a private offer was made to buy the horse 100% of the partners will also have to agree to sell otherwise the partnership will keep running until 31/10/16 as planned.
- The purpose of this partnership is to provide its partners with an enjoyable and rewarding experience with like-minded individuals based upon a mutual interest in horse-racing. It should not be regarded as an investment.
- PRECIOUS EQUITY was bought at the Arqana October Yearling Sale by David Menuisier and 50% of her will be sold via a percentage share (10 shares) and the purchaser owns that share. The other 50% will remain the property of Shinco Racing Limited.
- Skinfaxi Racing (II) partnership will run under a set of racing silks which will be communicated to the Partners in due course.
- Each partner will be receiving all the ownership benefits associated like share of the prize money, share of the sale proceeds after tax and commissions, free access to the racecourse or visit to the barn and the gallops whenever they wish (under appointment).
- Once the horse has been sold at the end of the term, a statement of account will be produced to show all the partners how the money has been spent, show the income (prize money + sale proceeds + VAT) and show each partner how much money they will get back.
- All VAT will be reclaimed back and distributed equally between the share-owners at the end of the term.
Price per share (1/10th) : £2,990 (inc VAT)
(A 1/10th share buys 5% of Precious Equity as Shinco Racing Limited will remain the owner of 50% of the filly, the only reason why Shinco Racing Ltd remains co-owner is to keep the cost of the shares down and therefore allow more people to get a share in this exciting prospect)
Please call David on 07876674095 or send David an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD KINDLY LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
**If the partnership was to be continued for another year at the end of the term, another contribution may be asked but should not exceed £1,500 (inc VAT) per share.